CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Hows life?

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is about giving. So why is it so un-giving?
I'm stuck here in Colorado with some people that are 4 years older than me.
We were going to come here for skiing but there is not snow besides is a 3 hr trip to the mountain and why fly all the way to Colorado to ski when you can just drive to a mountain in Washington if you want to ski sooo badly?
Here, nothing is about family everyone is so preoccupied with thier little azn friends to pay attention to the fire next door @_@.
Well I hope everyone has a better thanksgiving than me.

2 Dreams:

//Theresa. said...

XD
wow, how negative
go eat junk food ^ ^

Hopeless Romantic said...

my thanksgiving: 3 parties with old azn ppl T__T