CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Hows life?

Sunday, November 11, 2007

survey thingy

* . . About You . . *
Eye Color:: Dark brown
Hair Color:: Black
Height:: 5'6" ish
Favorite Color:: Green preferably light
Screen Name:: Menace
Favorite Band:: Linkin Park
Favorite Movie:: I don't know but the last one I remember is the Simpsons movie
Favorite Show:: Family Guy
Your Car:: car?
Your Hometown:: Wherever Stanford is
Your Present Town:: here
Your Crushes First Name:: ...
Your Grade:: Eight.
Your Style:: my own

* . . Have You Ever . . *
Sat on your rooftop?: No
Kissed someone in the rain?: No?
Danced in a public place?: yes or wait no.
Smiled for no reason?: yes
Laughed so hard you cried?: Yes
Peed your pants after age 8?: naw
Written a song?: I probably don't have the talent to
Sang to someone for no reason?: To someone?
Talked to someone you don't know?: Yes all the time :P
Gone out of your way to befriend someone?: Yes
Made out in a theatre?: ...
Gone roller skating since 8th grade?: nah
Been in love?: yes errm no...

* . . Who was the last person to . . *
Say HI to you?: My sister's friend Chi Chi
Tell you, I love you?: my mom
Kiss you?: I don't know
Hug you?: I don't know either
Tell you BYE?: Robert?
Write you a note?: I don't get notes.
Take your photo?: Aviv
Call your cell phone?: Mom
Buy you something?: Robert
Go with you to the movies?: Mitch
Sing to you?: people don't sing to me
Write a poem about you?: People don't wright poems about me either
Text message you?: I don't have a plan X_x
Touch you?: I don't know but my best guess is mitch or derek

* . . What's the last . . *
Time you laughed?: a few minutes ago
Time you cried?: I don't remember
Movie you watched?: The simpson's movie-I don't get out much
Joke you told?: I can't remember that
Song you've sang?: Believe me, Fort Minor
Time you've looked at the clock?: now
Drink you've had?: Cranberry juice
Number you've dialed?: Derek T.
Book you've read?: Earth Abides or Shadow's giant if you don't count school books
Food you've eaten?: Jolly Rancher
Flavor of gum chewed?: Mint
Shoes you've worn?: Tennis Shoes
Store you've been in?: JC Penny's
Thing you've said?: I's supposed to remember that?

* . . Can You . . *
Write with both hands?: Yes but you might not recognize my left hand's writing
Whistle?: Yes
Blow a bubble?: Yes.
Roll your tounge in a circle?: Yup.
Cross your eyes?: Yes... so easy its freeky
Touch your tounge to your nose?: No...
Dance?: Define dance...
Gleek?: Gleek=trick so no
Stay up a whole night without sleep?: Yes.
Speak a different language?: Yes ish
Impersonate someone?: A little
Prank call people?: Yes.
Make a card pyramid?: Well, a really bad one
Cook anything?: yes like eggs.

* . . Finish The Line . . *
If I were a ...: fish I would drown my self.
I wish ...: it was so easy.
So many people don't know that ...: I have this blog.
My heart...: is pumping... hopefully.

2 Dreams:

Hopeless Romantic said...

you wish what was so easy, and how easy is so? T.T

anyways, i'd drown myself if i were a fish too =D i dunno how to swim T.T *sighsigh*

I almost drowned in 1st grade T.T i was unconcious underwater it was creepy T.T

Menace said...

creeeepy... I wish IT were so easy. Anything, everything, life... no just kidding.