CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Hows life?

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My sister backed into our garage last week. You know, blind people should not drive cars it is very dangerous. So now we have a giant hole in our garage and if you want to rob our house all you have to do is kick the hole and climb on in! My dad is too bust to fix that hole so its going to be there a while... And my computer blew up on Sunday so now I can't really do anything from this lap top that I have. At least I get a better graphics card from this. For anyone wearing braces: have you ever gotten your wire removed but not your brackets for a week? It is annoying probably going to have to wear my braces extra because I didn't have them for a week.

4 Dreams:

Hopeless Romantic said...

haha
xD
i'll go rob you
or better yet
stalk you >=]

helen said...

lmaooo yoru sister is funny =D

Silver Cat said...

Aww Jennifer isn't blindd
xD

//Theresa. said...

XXD
brilliant.
...
u spelled my name wrong on the link thingy
XXD
is there a hole in the car too?