CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Hows life?

Friday, November 9, 2007

Parents

My mom was going to take my sister to the mall and all of the sudden when they're half way down the drive way they stop. I see both of them making frantic gestures and it looked like they were yelling so I went down stairs to check it out. Suddenly both of them burst through the door and start sparring off. They were yelling so loudly I was deaf for a minute. Some times my mom is so unreasonable I just want to punch her. uggg parents and children is there any way for peace? Its like a war zone out there.
* My sister put her Yale thingy on the kitchen desk but my mom wanted her to file it away. My sis said that if she put it there she'd forgot so when my mom say my sister was annoyed a war broke out... what a silly thing to fight over it's my sister's choice where to put a piece of paper...
*whats even worse is my sis sent me over to my mom as a diplomat but guess what? It only got my sis grounded for longer uggg when will this stop?

3 Dreams:

helen said...

xD typical asain parentsss
ahhh your sister is going to yale? o>O

//Theresa. said...

oo____OO
earplugs!!!!

Silver Cat said...

ah
you should see our family
T.T
yesh get earplugs, like terry said