CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Hows life?

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Teeth

I just visited the orthodontist today wow it was like torture.
The braces were fine I only have them on the top :P
The frequent visits were fine too they didn't hurt too much for too long
But these last weeks were just out of line.
First last wensday I got my braces wire just to have a checkup and the assistants tripped over their own feet
Then during the week I had my wire off my teeth moved back so they were all crooked and stuff so when I came into the orthodontist today they had to push the teeth into position man it was like torture.
then I have this gold chain attached to my unexposed tooth surgically and when they pulled on it it was like taking a needle and shoving it up your gums. pretty painful.
All this for straight teeth T.T

6 Dreams:

//Theresa. said...

o______O

wendy darling said...

hai dennis you're cool

Anonymous said...

O.o uhhhhhhhhh. I hope that doesn't happen to me?

Menace said...

Perfect teeth? lucckkkky

Jermy said...

Lol. one of the assistants tripping over their own feet, and attaching gold chains surgically?
I kinda doubt this... it may just be cuz my mom's a dentist, tho.

Menace said...

The gold chain was attached by a sane person =D sorry i wasnt clear.
but the family dentists were crazy xD