CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Hows life?

Friday, February 1, 2008

Immaturity quiz

I took this quiz from Auzin =D she didn't tag me but w/e

Maturity test. ARE YOU AFRAID? *meep* Yes!

x = Yes
/ = Half

[x] I know how to cook toast.
[x] I can do my own laundry.
[/] I can cook for myself. (Ramen right?)
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations. (xD yupp)

Total so far = 3.5

[x] I show up for school all of the time unless I'm sick.
[x] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse. (Backpack counts right?)
[ ] I've never gotten a detention. (Hey not my fault >=[)
[x] I've watched talk shows.
[ ] I drink coffee/tea at least once a week. (what kind of kid does that?)

Total so far = 6.5

[x] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes. (o.o durrr?)
[x] I can count to 5 in either Spanish/French/German/Italian/etc. (3 languages x])
[/] When I say I'm going to do something I always do it. (I do!)
[x] I can mow the lawn. (we have a manual lawnmower 8D)
[ ] I remember to water my plants. (don't have any lol)
[x] I study when I HAVE to. (only when I have to >.>
[x] I pay attention at school most of the time. (mostly?)

Total so far = 12

[x] I can spell experience without looking it up.
[x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need. (D: nope)
[/] I always understand jokes the first time they are said. (unless they're obscure like MR. JONES JOKES. xD)
[x] I can type fast (fast enough =D)

Total so far = 15.5

[X] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[X] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 20 and have a job. (YAS)
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it (OMFG YES D8<)

Total so far = 18.5

[x] I knew that the alphabet and twinkle twinkle little star have the same rhythm.
[ ] You just checked.
[X] You actually watch the weather.

Maturity age = 19.5
Actual age = 13

0___0 soo old
its a good thing right?

5 Dreams:

Silver Cat said...

i'm 20 o.o

Da Penguin said...

*points*
Effect of PRISMness
=
overly-mature little people.
Except Larry. xPPPPPP
I'ma 21 =]
I can buy alcohol =OOOO
Haha but you and Katie can vote =PP

Menace said...

=D yay I can vote

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web page and
thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page repeatedly.

Feel free to visit my web blog :: registry cleaners

Anonymous said...

I wɑs aboe tto find good info from yoսr ƅlog posts.


Alѕo visit my web pǥe :: copy craft