CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Hows life?

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Apologize-One republic

This is Apologize-One republic sung by Me =D and My sis(17) =D
Its sooo good isn't it??
so on saturday i was bored and was playing with audacity and my sis was like heyyy i love that song I wanna sing it
so I was like okkk and we spent like an hour trying to figure out how to record it O.O
and when we recorded it we sucked because... we're really good singers
Apologize is like the best song ever anyways
My sister was the one that was singing the most so don't think its mostly me
Tell me what you think about it

3 Dreams:

helen said...

LMAO im scared to listen =[

Menace said...

heeyy its actually pretty good

//Theresa. said...

XD
it's actually pretty good
a bit off pitch o__O
XD