CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Hows life?

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Deppression

I don't get this depression thing going around our school.
why is everyone broken?
I mean I may not know any of the reasons why you are depressed but please think about all the other people worse off than you.
The people on the streets some living of $1 a day.
Don't be depressed be happy that you are alive.
look away at the past
I know its hard I don't like moving on.
Try it its good for you.

2 Dreams:

Hopeless Romantic said...

Very wise. =]

butbut, it's too hard. you can't help but look back at your past.

anything bad enough to make you depressed, however, probably is hard to forget. [scarred for a while? scarred for life?]

//Theresa. said...

i don't understand it either.
therefore, we will live out our happy little stupid lives and shun the cookoo ppl
=D